Do you make a perfect handmade gift for Mom? Share it with our audience by submitting your work to be included in our upcoming Great Handmade Mother’s Day Gift Guide. It’s free and easy to apply.
DEADLINE HAS PASSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO APPLIED!
Our Gift Guide will be published on this website on April 28th, in plenty of time to appeal to shoppers planning to buy that special gift for Mother’s Day on May 10th. See our Mother’s Day Gift Guide from 2013 here for a look at the format.
A few rules and a checklist:
1. There is no cost to any artist or craftsperson to submit their work.
2. All art or craft must be handmade in the United States or Canada and be the original design of the creator.
3. Submit one jpg image only of your work, emailed to: ArtsBizInstitute@gmail.com with a subject line that reads: Mother’s Day Gift Guide.
4. Include with your image submission:
- a description of the item (size, materials, etc)
- retail price of the item
- your name and a link to your website
5. Make sure you submit an image with your work displayed and photographed to its best advantage. Poor photography will result in rejection of your submission.
6. Deadline is midnight EST on Wednesday, April 23, 2014.
7. All submissions are juried, and we will select the best representation for the Gift Guide. You will receive notification of acceptance or rejection after the deadline.
We look forward to receiving your original handmade gift submission. Good Luck!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the ABI blog, to receive the Great Handmade Mother’s Day Gift Guide and all articles in your inbox!