Got a terrific gift for Father’s Day or for the graduate? Submit your handmade work to be featured in our guide!
The Arts Business Institute is seeking art and handmade craft to list in our second annual Great Handmade Dad & Grad Gift Guide, to be published June 3rd. Selected gift items will be shown with a description and a link to the artist’s work online.
Interested in being a part of this fun and popular tradition? Choose your best gift item and send it in. Our guide will be sent to thousands of subscribers, and shared on social media. We work with online partners who help spread the word to their followers, too.
Take a look at our Dad & Grad Gift Guide from last year to see the format.
Rules for Submitting:
1. There is no cost to any artist or craftsperson to submit their work.
2. All art or craft must be handmade in the United States or Canada and be the original design of the creator.
3. Submit one jpg image only of your work, emailed to: ArtsBizInstitute@gmail.com with a subject line that reads: Dad and Grad Gift Guide.
4. Include with your image submission:
- a description of the item (size, materials, etc)
- retail price of the item
- your name and a link to your website
5. Make sure you submit one image with your work displayed and photographed to its best advantage. Poor photography will result in rejection of your submission.
6. Deadline is midnight EST on Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
7. All submissions are juried, and we will select the best representation for the Gift Guide. You will receive notification of acceptance or rejection after the deadline.
We look forward to receiving your original handmade gift submission. Good Luck!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the ABI blog, to receive the Great Handmade Dad & Grad Gift Guide and articles on the business of art!