Do you make a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day? Want publicity to promote your work?
The Arts Business Institute is calling for submissions of gift items from artists and craftspeople to feature in our third annual Great Handmade Valentine’s Day Gift Guide to be published on February 3rd, 2014.
Take a look at our popular gift guide from last year to see the winners and their handmade work!
A few details …
1. There is no cost to any artist or craftsperson to submit their work.
2. All art or craft must be handmade in the United States or Canada, and be the original design of the creator.
3. Submit one jpg image only of your work, emailed to: ArtsBizInstitute@gmail.com with a subject line that reads: Valentine’s Day Gift Guide.
4. Include a description of the item (size, materials, etc) and the retail price, with your name and a link to your website.
5. Make sure you submit an image with your work displayed and photographed to its best advantage. Poor photography will result in rejection of your submission.
6. Deadline is midnight EST on Thursday, January 30, 2014.
7. All submissions are juried, and we will select the best representation for the Gift Guide. You will receive notification of acceptance or rejection after the deadline.
DEADLINE PASSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO SUBMITTED THEIR WORK!
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to the ABI blog. Receive all of our updates including the Gift Guide!