Are you an artist or craftsperson with a perfect gift for the Holidays? Want publicity to promote and sell your work?
The Arts Business Institute is calling for submissions of handmade gifts to feature in the popular Great Handmade Holiday Gift Guide, to be published on our website during Thanksgiving week.
The Gift Guide will be presented in three categories:
Gifts $100 and Up
Gifts $50 – $100
Gifts under $50
A few details …
1. There is no cost to any artist or craftsperson to submit their work.
2. All art or craft must be handmade in the United States or Canada, and be the original design of the creator.
3. Submit one jpg image only of your work, emailed to: ArtsBizInstitute@gmail.com with a subject line that reads: Holiday Gift Guide Submission.
4. Include a description of the item (size, materials, etc) and the retail price, with your name and a link to your website.
5. Make sure you submit an image with your work displayed and photographed to its best advantage. Poor photography will result in rejection of your submission.
6. Deadline is midnight EST on Wednesday, November 14, 2012.
7. All submissions are juried, and we will select the best representation for the Gift Guide. You will receive notification of acceptance or rejection after the deadline.
Want to see our previous gift guides to get an idea of the finished project? Check out our Holiday Gift Guides from 2011.
We look forward to receiving your original handmade gift submission. Good Luck!
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to the ABI blog. Receive all of our updates including the Gift Guide!