Do you make the perfect gift for Father’s Day or Graduation? Send in your submission to our gift guide. It’s easy and free!
The third annual Great Handmade Dad & Grad Gift Guide will be published on June 4, 2014. We will be featuring the best handmade gifts from artist submissions.
Each item in the guide is pictured with a description and a link for shoppers. The guide will be sent to thousands of subscribers, and shared extensively on social media.
Take a look at our Dad & Grad Gift Guide from 2013 to see the format.
Rules for Submitting:
1. There is no cost to any artist or craftsperson to submit their work.
2. All art or craft must be handmade in the United States or Canada and be the original design of the creator.
3. Submit one jpg image only of your work, emailed to: ArtsBizInstitute@gmail.com with a subject line that reads: Dad and Grad Gift Guide.
4. Include with your image submission:
- a description of the item (size, materials, etc)
- retail price of the item
- your name and a link to your website
5. Make sure you submit one image with your work displayed and photographed to its best advantage. Poor photography will result in rejection of your submission.
6. Deadline is midnight EST on Monday, May 26, 2014.
7. All submissions are juried. We will select the best handmade items to feature that are perfect for giving to Dad on Father’s Day or for the new graduate. All artists will receive notification of acceptance or rejection after the deadline.
8. The Arts Business Institute does not receive any commissions or fees for items that are sold as a result of listings in the gift guide.
Subscribe to the ABI blog, to receive this upcoming Great Handmade Dad & Grad Gift Guide as well as articles on the business of art!