Confused or challenged by pricing your art or handmade work? The Arts Business Institute presents a new online pricing course co-sponsored by F+W Publications. Registration is now open.
Co-authored by ABI Founder Wendy Rosen and ABI Executive Director Carolyn Edlund, “Pricing Strategies for Artists & Makers” debuts on January 18, 2016. This three module online class includes in-depth information about pricing, case studies, artist stories, self-check evaluations, and a discussion board where students can interact with the authors for three weeks.
The course is available for $69.99 through CraftOnlineUniversity.com, an online learning site sponsored by F+W Publications, one of the largest publishers in the US for craft, art and hobby books and magazines.
The Pricing Strategies course address these topics and more:
- The basic pricing formula
- Pricing for your marketplace
- Understanding perceived value
- How to add value to your work
- What is profit and why is it important?
- How fine artists should price their work
- Reducing costs and increasing efficiency in your studio practice
- How to increase every sale you make